The Albany Bills Backers, a volunteer-led supporters club, are pleased to be able to partner with the staff at McGeary’s Irish Pub for Buffalo Bills game days.
Once again during the 2021-2022 the season, the club will be accepting reservations for table and bar seating at the restaurant.
How to Make Reservations
- We will open reservations on Thursdays at 9am. Subscribe to our email newsletter if you want to be the first to know. We’ll also post it to AlbanyBills.com/news, facebook.com/AlbanyBills, and twitter.com/AlbanyBills.
- You can claim your table one hour before kickoff (for example, at Noon for 1pm games). If you don’t claim your table by 15 minutes before kickoff, it may be given away to anyone else who is waiting.
- At least half of your party needs to be present to claim your table. It’s OK if you lose an attendee, but please try to make an accurate headcount so that we can fit as many fans as can be handled safely. It’s very likely that the restaurant won’t be able to expand your party size if all tables are reserved.
- Our organizers are not available on game day to respond to last-minute requests for tables. We can’t save tables, so please be on time.
- After the reservation list is done, extra tables may be available on game day. If reservations fill up, we don’t keep a waiting list.
If You Need to Cancel
- We understand that you may need to cancel your reservation. If it’s before 5pm on Friday, please reply to the email that you got confirming your reservation. If it’s after 5pm on Friday, please call McGeary’s at (518) 463-1455 to cancel.
Health and Safety
- You should know that, as of the start of the NFL season, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control considers the entire state of New York as an area of “high” community transmission of Covid and recommends wearing masks indoors. This is voluntary. While you are free to walk and stand around the restaurant, please be mindful of other guests who are seated and respect their personal space.
- If you are not yet vaccinated against Covid, please talk to a local pharmacy, doctor’s office, or the Albany County Department of Health about whether it is right for you. People who are immunocompromised may be eligible for an extra dose of the vaccine. The vaccines have been found to significantly reduce (but not entirely eliminate) the chance of catching Covid, of spreading Covid, and of needing a hospital visit to treat Covid.
- Covid symptoms include fever or chills, a dry cough and shortness of breath, feeling very tired, muscle or body aches, headache, a new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea. If you have any new or unexplained symptoms, please stay home. Please check for any change in pollen count before you decide “it’s just allergies.” Please don’t decide “it’s just a cold,” nobody wants your non-Covid head cold right now either. At-home Covid test kids are available over-the-counter at many local pharmacies.
- If you’re concerned about your own risk (or the risk that you could pose to loved ones) and you aren’t comfortable visiting a restaurant this season, we understand and we look forward to being able to welcome you back when things are different.
Thank you. Go Bills!