The Albany Bills Backers, a volunteer-led supporters club, are pleased to be able to partner with the staff at McGeary’s Irish Pub for Buffalo Bills game days.
Once again during the 2021-2022 the season, the club will be accepting reservations for table and bar seating at the restaurant.
How to Make Reservations
- We will open reservations on Thursdays at 9am. Subscribe to our email newsletter if you want to be the first to know. We’ll also post it to AlbanyBills.com/news, facebook.com/AlbanyBills, and twitter.com/AlbanyBills.
- You can claim your table one hour before kickoff (for example, at Noon for 1pm games). If you don’t claim your table by 15 minutes before kickoff, it may be given away to anyone else who is waiting.
- At least half of your party should be present to claim your table. We get it if you lose someone, but please try to send an accurate headcount so that we can fit as many fans as the staff can handle safely.
- If all tables are reserved, the staff may not be able to expand your party size.
- Extra tables may be available on game day. We don’t keep a waiting list.
- Our organizers are not available on game day to respond to last-minute requests.
If You Need to Cancel
- We understand that you may need to cancel your reservation. If it’s before 5pm on Friday, please reply to the email that you got confirming your reservation. If it’s after 5pm on Friday, please call McGeary’s at (518) 463-1455 to cancel.
Health and Safety
- Between Dec. 10th and Jan. 15th, please wear a mask over your nose and mouth from the front door until your reach your seat and again whenever you leave your seat.
- If you are still considering a Covid vaccine or booster, please talk to a local pharmacy, doctor’s office, or the Albany County Department of Health.
- Covid symptoms include fever or chills, a dry cough and shortness of breath, feeling very tired, muscle or body aches, headache, a new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea. If you have any new or unexplained symptoms, please see “If You Need to Cancel” above.
- If you’re concerned about your own risk (or the risk that you could pose to loved ones) and you aren’t comfortable visiting a restaurant this season, we understand and we look forward to being able to welcome you back when things are different.
Thank you. Go Bills!